There is this one
girl I don’t know what I would do without. Her name is Trina, but I’ve called her
Nimmi since I was 4 years old, and it’ll always remain Nimmi for me.
I don’t remember how we met. But we lived in the same complex
and went to the same school, so we our parents must’ve met each other
somewhere, and thus we became friends. :P
There is not a single memory I have which doesn’t include
Nimmi. She has ALWAYS been there for me no matter what. Yes, we’ve had more
than our fair shares of fights, but when you’ve practically spent your whole life
with someone, you’re bound to have fights.
She is the most beautiful person I have met. Not only on the
outside, but even on the inside. Some people who don’t know her well enough
like I do, assume she’s very rude because she says what she feels. It might
be insensitive at times, but that’s what makes her so different from everyone else.
People use her, take advantage of her and then leave her. Throw her away once
her work is done. As Khushi said, she’s like a china doll. She breaks, but then
a little glue will fix her. She’ll be as good as new. Maybe at times, she’ll
snap at you, but that’ll only happen if you push her to her limits. And that is
very difficult.
And oh the sleepovers we’ve had. <3 I can’t even say how
amazing they were. All the late night selfies where we look drunk and the
videos. xD
![]() |
| You see? Is she not beautiful? ^_^ |
I know I haven’t always been fair to her, and I’m really
sorry for that. :(
I could write an entire book on her, but I’m too lazy to do
that and no one’s probably even gonna bother to read through it. :P
Nimmi, I love you. Thank you for being there with me and for
me. Thank you for keeping my secrets. Thank you for all the amazing memories.
You’re one heck of a girl. <3

No comments:
Post a Comment